Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Premature e-circulation?



Apparently they were working out some bugs in the Congressional offices of Jason Chaffetz. I received this letter via e-mail, and promise I've changed nothing. This is actually how it arrived to me.

First of all, I had written to Mr. Chaffetz a few times, but never in regards to E-Verify or anything even remotely close to immigration. Personally, I could care less. So I wonder how much Mr. Chaffetz actually values his constituents' input.

Second, the proofreading marks sure put that caring touch on. It showed me how much he really cared by not even bothering to personally check this document before it was sent.

Is Jason the clown prince of Congress? Or was this all planned and part of the ultimate show of transparency in government?

No comments:

Post a Comment